What are the 2020 Acura MDX Packages?
Each of the 2020 Acura MDX packages provides exceptional value for San Jose-area drivers. However, if you’re trying to decide between all of your options, you’re going to have your work cut out for you! Here’s what you should know going in:
- 2020 Acura MDX Packages
- Acura MDX Standard Package – $44,400 MSRP*
- Acura MDX Technology Package – $49,400 MSRP*
- Acura MDX A-Spec® Package – $54,900 MSRP*
- Acura MDX Advance Package – $56,150 MSRP*
- Acura MDX Entertainment Package
- With the Technology Package – $53,400 MSRP*
- With the Advance Package – $60,150 MSRP*
Now that you have the price for each of the Acura MDX packages, you might want to get some perspective by comparing the Acura MDX vs. RDX with our team. If you’re ready to take the next steps, browse the standard features in each configuration, below!
2020 Acura MDX Standard
The baseline Acura MDX trim level is referred to as the Standard Package. The standard drivetrain is front-wheel drive, but you can add Super-Handling All-Wheel Drive™ right from the start. Curious about standard features? Here are the highlights:
- For entertainment and connectivity, you’ll have standard Bluetooth®, SiriusXM®, Pandora® radio, and even Siri® Eyes Free.
- For comfort and convenience, you’ll enjoy standard leather upholstery, heated front seats, tri-zone automatic climate control, and the Smart Entry System.
- What about safety features? The AcuraWatch™ safety suite is standard, along with Jewel Eye® LED headlights and automatic high beams.
2020 Acura MDX Technology Package
The aptly-named Acura MDX Technology Package adds a wide range of premium finishing touches, along with all of the features you’ll need to explore the Monterey area. Here’s what you can expect:
- ELS Studio® premium audio system
- Acura navigation system with real-time traffic
- Blind Spot Information System
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Perforated Premium Leather seating
- GPS-linked climate control
- Remote engine start
- Olive Ash Burl finishes
The Acura MDX Technology Package can be enjoyed with front-wheel drive, Super-Handling All-Wheel Drive™, and Sport Hybrid Super-Handling All-Wheel Drive™.
2020 Acura MDX A-Spec® Package
The Acura MDX A-Spec® package is inspired by the racetrack. It adds a whole suite of sporty interior and exterior features that are sure to help you stand out:
- Sport A-Spec Seats
- Dark chrome Jewel Eye LED headlights
- Fog lights
- Perforated Milano Premium Leather and Alcantara®
- Leather-Wrapped A-Spec® steering wheel
- Steering-wheel mounted paddle shifters
- 20-inch Shark Gray five-spoke wheels
- A-Spec®-Exclusive Dual Exhaust Outlets
- Sculpted front end and bumper
- Gloss black and dark chrome exterior trim
- Heated and ventilated front seats
The Acura MDX A-Spec® comes standard with Super-Handling All-Wheel Drive™.
2020 Acura MDX Advance Package
Looking for even more premium features? The Acura MDX Advance Package elevates this celebrated SUV to an entirely new level, with features such as:
- Perforated Milano leather upholstery
- Natural wood accents
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Heated second-row captain’s chairs
- Heated steering wheel
- Second row center console
- Automatic dimming side mirrors
- Surround View Camera
The Acura MDX Advance Package can be paired with any of the available drivetrain options.
2020 Acura MDX Entertainment Package
The Acura MDX Entertainment Package is unique, in that it can be paired with either the Technology Package or the Advance Package. Although the characteristics of the Acura Rear Entertainment System differ with each pairing, drivers who opt for this upgrade are guaranteed to please their pickiest passengers:
- Acura Rear Entertainment System
- With a split 16.2-inch screen (Advance Package)
- With a single 9-inch screen (Technology Package)
- Second-row command center
- 2nd-row Captain’s Chairs
- Rear surround sound
- Rear door sunshades
- Two sets of wireless headphones
- HDMI compatibility
Explore the Acura MDX Packages at Los Gatos Acura
The 2020 Acura MDX packages are giving Santa Cruz-area drivers so much to get excited about–and you’ll find even more to love once you’ve gotten behind the wheel. Check out our new Acura MDX inventory and schedule your test drive today!