What’s Inside the 2021 Acura TLX Interior?
If you’re shopping around San Jose for a sedan that is sleek and capable, then you’ll love what you find in the 2021 Acura TLX interior. No matter if you’re new to the line, or familiar with this luxury sedan, the Acura TLX interior delivers accessible standard features alongside plenty of exclusives to make your ride that much more impressive. Enjoy a closer look at what’s inside the 2021 TLX interior today, and then contact us to schedule a test drive.
Acura TLX Interior Features
The base package sets the stage with connectivity, entertaining, and comfort controls to make the drive seamless. As you move up in the trim levels, to configurations such as the Acura TLX A-Spec® interior, you’ll receive additional features to enhance the look, feel, and performance of your sedan. You can get a real sports car feel when you take advantage of an Acura TLX red interior as well, regardless of the trim level you select. Here’s a deeper look at the 2021 TLX interior packages:
Standard Acura TLX Interior Features
- Acura Sport Seats with 12-way Power Adjustment and Driver-Position Memory
- True Touchpad Interface™ (TTI) with 10.2-inch High-Mounted HD Display
- Apple CarPlay® / Android Auto™ Integration
- Natural Language Voice Recognition
- 10-Speaker Premium Audio with Twin Telford™ Subwoofers
- Heated Front Seats
- Genuine Aluminum Trim
- LED Ambient Interior Lighting
Available Acura TLX Interior Features
- Technology Package – includes perforated Milano premium leather-trimmed interior, seating with contrast stitching and piping, and more.
- A-Spec® Package – includes a choice of Black Alcantara® or Red leather seating w/ contrast stitching and piping, a black headliner, a Metallic Footrest Pad, 6-level heated and ventilated front seats, a wireless charger, and more.
- Advance Package (Requires Technology Package) – includes a wireless charger, white accent lighting, a heated steering wheel, 3-level heated rear outboard seats, and more.
Acura TLX Interior Dimensions
Driving around Monterey is simpler and roomier than ever, whether you’re enjoying sitting in your Acura TLX A-Spec® interior, or you’re cruising in the Acura TLX Type S with a red interior. The TLX interior comes with enhanced individual seating measurements for a more relaxed and comfortable ride, and you’ll have plenty of trunk space to move your gear around, without having to worry about the extra trips:
- Acura TLX Cargo Space: 13.5 cubic feet
- Passenger Volume: 93.4 cubic feet
- Headroom (front/back): 37.2 in / 36.3 in
- Legroom (front/back): 36.3 in / 34.9 in
- Hip room (front/back): 55.8 in / 54.6 in
- Shoulder room (front/back): 58.2 in / 55 in
Acura TLX Type S Interior
Another interesting way that you can enjoy the 2021 TLX interior is with the Acura TLX Type S, which offers a sportier look to the luxurious Acura TLX. The interior comes standard with leather-wrapped, flat-bottom sport steering wheel and Ultrasuede®-trim seats. While the standard TLX interior colors come in ebony, parchment, espresso, orchid, and red, only the Acura TLX Type S offers an available Light Orchid upholstery option for even more style and dimension.
Take Home Your Acura TLX Today from Los Gatos Acura
Whether you’re enjoying your Acura TLX Advance Package with a red interior, or you’re taking home a fully-loaded Acura TLX A-Spec® interior, you’ll be able to find it at Los Gatos Acura. We’ll make the car buying process easy with our finance team that is waiting to help you today.
Read More from Los Gatos Acura
The Acura ILX expertly combines superior performance with elegant looks, allowing you to hit the roads of San Jose in style. To see how you can create a lasting impression wherever you go, check out the Acura ILX colors with Los Gatos Acura. We’ll show you how you can customize this ride inside and out just the way…
The Acura MDX sports a stylish exterior, but you’ll be surprised at how much this SUV can tow. How much can an Acura MDX tow on the San Jose roads? When properly equipped, the Acura MDX can tow up to an impressive 5,000 pounds, more than enough for your extended road trips and weekend getaways….
The Acura TLX is back and better than ever in the form of the Type S model. The model’s design is striking enough to draw the attention of San Jose drivers everywhere, but there are plenty of ways that you can customize this vehicle. Check out the Acura TLX color choices for the Type S…