2018 Acura RDX vs 2017 Honda CR-V
2018 Acura RDX
2017 Honda CR-V
SUVs are great vehicle choices, especially when dealing with the changing terrain and multiple adventures found in the Los Gatos area. Many drivers often compare the 2018 Acura RDX vs the 2017 Honda CR-V when trying to choose the vehicle that makes the most sense. While they may seem similar at first glance, these two are worlds apart from one another. Compare the Acura and the Honda below and see how the Acura RDX brings plenty to the table.
If you want to experience the immense power that will ensure you kick start your drive in the right way, you’ll want to choose the 2018 Acura RDX vs the 2017 Honda CR-V.
- The Acura RDX comes with a 3.5L I-VTEC V6 engine that provides the power you want while on the go
- The Honda CR-V offers a 2.4L DOHC direct-injection I-VTECO engine
- The Acura delivers AWD so you can seamlessly control your movements regardless of road and weather conditions
Both the Acura and Honda models are equipped with entertainment features and convenient amenities that all Santa Clara drivers can appreciate.
- Standard CD player gives you more options on how you to want to enjoy your music and/or audio books while you’re on the go
- Passenger power seats make it easy for you to adjust your comfort levels to give you the position you want
Visit Los Gatos Acura Today
San Jose drivers can appreciate a vehicle that delivers everything on the wish list, and the 2018 Acura RDX is definitely that vehicle. Los Gatos Acura has a nice inventory to choose from, so stop by our dealership at 16151 Los Gatos Blvd in Los Gatos, CA to explore our vehicle inventory. You can also contact us at 855-738-4868 to learn more about our current vehicle specials. If you’re considering other Acura SUVs, explore the MDX vs. Honda Pilot as well!