What are the Pre-Owned 2018 Acura ILX Safety Features?
The Pre-Owned 2018 Acura ILX is not only an attractive luxury sedan, but also a safe one, and Los Gatos drivers completely rely on the Acura ILX safety features found within. From its advanced safety design that includes an ACE body structure and collision mitigation braking system, down to the safety technology found in driver-assistance features like the lane keeping assist system or the blind spot information system, this vehicle has everything to keep you completely out of harm’s way.
Not all vehicles can claim to have the best design features, but the Acura ILX can. This model was designed with safety in mind, which is why it’s entrusted with some of the best safety design features on vehicles today.
- The ACE body structure helps to reduce and disperse forces in any type of frontal collision
- The Collision Mitigation Braking System alerts you to obstacles in the Los Gatos roads and will even brake for you to avoid collision
- Vehicle Stability Assist allows you to handle tight corners and maintain supreme handling in any weather and road condition
The Acura ILX comes with plenty of driver assistance technology features like the AcuraWatch suite that make driving more enjoyable and safe every time you’re behind the wheel.
- Lane Keeping Assist System alerts you if you move from your lane without signaling
- Adaptive Cruise Control lets you maintain the right speed and also keeps a safe distance from the vehicle before you
- Blind Spot Information System lets you know when a vehicle is in your blind spot or if another vehicle is approaching too quickly
Learn More at Los Gatos Acura
The best way to truly understand the Pre-Owned 2018 Acura ILX safety features is to see them for yourself. If you’re still deciding between luxury sedans, compare the Acura ILX vs. Lexus IS. You can also contact us to learn more about our current specials or lease deals.