What Are the 2019 Acura TLX Performance Specs?
- 2.0L 4-Cylinder Engine
- Horsepower: 206 hp
- Torque: 182 lb-ft
- Transmission: 8-Speed Dual-Clutch Transmission
- 3.5L V6 Engine
- Horsepower: 290 hp
- Torque: 267 lb-ft
- Transmission: 9-Speed Automatic Transmission
High-Tech Acura TLX Standard Performance Features
- Precision All-Wheel Steering (P-AWS) – P-AWS allows the rear wheels to move 1.8 degrees, coordinating with the front wheels to improve control around Monterey streets.
- Super Handling All-Wheel Drive (SH-AWD) – Available with the V6 TLX, SH-AWD improves handling and control on wet or dry roads making it essential for any Santa Clara commute.
- 8-Speed Dual-Clutch Transmission – A dual-clutch transmission is included standard with the 4-cylinder TLX model, and it promises fast shifting and enhanced fuel economy numbers.
- Paddle Shifters – All TLX models include sequential SportShift steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters for a manual shifting experience with the convenience of an automatic transmission.
Why Buy The Acura TLX?
The Acura Integrated Dynamics System provides precise control over many elements of the TLX. See how the different modes affect performance:
- Econ – Stronger fuel economy and smooth steering
- Normal – Enhanced throttle response
- Sport – Firmer steering with a more aggressive throttle
- Sport+ – Higher RPM shifting and full manual paddle shifters
On top of that, all TLX models include a 4-wheel independent suspension system that evens out winding roads in Monterey . The TLX is also more efficient than many competing models such as the Lexus ES or BMW 3 Series, offering these EPA-estimated fuel economy numbers:
- 4-Cylinder Engine with Front-Wheel Drive and 8-Speed DCT
- City: 23 mpg*
- Highway: 33 mpg*
- Combined: 27 mpg*
- V6 Engine with Front-Wheel Drive and 9-Speed Automatic Transmission
- City: 20 mpg*
- Highway: 31 mpg*
- Combined: 24 mpg*
- V6 Engine with SH-AWD and 9-Speed Automatic Transmission
- City: 20 mpg*
- Highway: 29 mpg*
- Combined: 23 mpg*
To experience Acura TLX performance for yourself, visit Los Gatos Acura in Los Gatos, CA. Feel free to explore the TLX exterior, TLX interior features, or our new TLX selection online before you stop by or take a look at some of the TLX safety features. Contact us if you have any questions before you schedule a test drive today.
More About Acura TLX Features
If you’re in the market for a reliable sedan that turns heads on the streets of San Jose than the 2019 Acura TLX is bound to be at the top of your list. With the Acura TLX exterior, customers can choose their next vehicle in a variety of colors while demonstrating some impressive performance specs. Get ready…
The innovative 2019 Acura TLX safety features keep you protected while on the go in San Jose. Every TLX model features AcuraWatch™, as well as a collection of additional active and passive safety features you’re sure to appreciate. Learn More View TLX Inventory AcuraWatch™ The AcuraWatch™ suite of safety features keeps you and your passengers safe every time you…
Many San Jose drivers are traveling to Los Gatos Acura to explore the exciting Acura TLX interior features. Even the base trim has interior features that will enhance any commute. If you’re looking for high-class interior features at an affordable price, see why car shoppers are choosing the 2019 Acura TLX. Learn More View Inventory TLX Interior: Standard Features…
While the standard 2019 Acura TLX comes well-equipped, Santa Clara drivers will want to add the advantages of the following Acura TLX packages: Technology Package – Leather seating, automatic windshield wipers, upgraded audio system. Advance Package – Remote engine start, parking sensors, surround-view camera. A-SPEC Package – Sport front seating, sport suspension, 19-inch wheels. The features…