Things to Do in Los Gatos, CA
If you’re looking for things to do in Los Gatos, CA you won’t have to search for long. The city is packed with events, attractions, sights, and sounds that are perfect for the whole family. The team at Los Gatos Acura has put together a list of some of our favorites. Be sure to put as many Los Gatos, CA attractions on your list as possible the next time you’re in the area — there are also plenty of nearby attractions in Santa Clara!
Family Fun in Los Gatos, CA
- Visit the Los Gatos Farmer’s Market – The local market is open every Sunday and features bountiful fresh produce, live music, unique crafts, and delicious snacks. There is also a play area for the kids. Every weekend is a little different, so plan to visit from San Jose more than once.
- Hike at Castle Rock State Park – This state park features a variety of hiking trails that travel through rocky terrain and cover a lot of elevation. If you are up for a challenge, the waterfall at the top of Castle Rock is not to be missed. There are also trails suitable for less experienced hikers.
- Explore New Museum Los Gatos – This relatively new museum was created after two older museums joined into one space. It’s host to eight different galleries and exhibits upwards of 20 shows a year. There is also an art gallery onsite that exhibits and sells works by local artists.
- Play at Oak Meadow Park – If you have kids who need to burn off some energy, this is one of the best parks near Santa Clara. There is a lake and natural scenery to take advantage of, as well as an expansive play area with a number of unique features. There are also bocce ball courts regularly populated by experts and amateurs alike.
- Ride at St. Joseph’s Hill Open Space Preserve – This 260-acre preserve is one of the hidden jewels of the region. There are numerous trails to the top of scenic St. Joseph’s Hill. If your friends or family like to mountain bike, the ride to the top is well worth the effort.
Plan a Trip to Los Gatos, CA
Find out how to pet-proof your car for your next adventure, learn a little more about the area courtesy of Los Gatos Acura, and don’t hesitate to contact us for information or assistance the next time you’re in the area. In the meantime, explore our favorite restaurants in San Jose!