Chat With Sales
Is An Acura a Good Used Car for Los Gatos drivers?
Yes! An Acura is most definitely a great used car for people to invest in. For a variety of reasons that you’ll see below, Acura vehicles hold their value well, offer long-lasting reliability, and require lower repair costs than models from most other makes.
7 Reasons to Buy a Used Acura with Los Gatos Acura
- The Acura Reliability Rating is 4.0 out of 5.0, which ranks it 2nd out of 32 for all car brands. This rating is based on an average across 345 unique models.
- The average annual repair cost for an Acura is $501, which is far below the industry average. The other factors that contribute to Acura’s reliability include an average of 0.4 visits to a repair shop per year and an 8% probability of a repair being severe.
- Acura is a genuine luxury brand, but its models are more affordable than those made by other brands! That means you can bring home a luxury car without the luxury price tag—and the savings only grow for those who choose to buy used.
- Many Acura models are already priced competitively for all that they offer, but you can save even more money by buying used Acura cars. Even though Acura models can hold their value better than other brands, you always save money by buying used Acura cars, even if the model you choose is only a year or two old!
- One way that Acura has differentiated itself from Honda is through the performance of its vehicles. When looking at used Acura cars, know that you will usually get better performance. Our vehicles offer advantages that can include a bigger engine, more horsepower, more torque, performance tires versus standard tires, and more—all at a competitive price.
- After three years, five years, or even ten years, Acura vehicles still look stylish. The latest technologies and trends are always integrated ahead of the curve. This means that while other cars look bland and boring after a few years, used Acura cars and SUVs are still on the cutting edge.
- When you buy an Acura, you don’t have to worry about your money disappearing into thin air. That’s especially true for a used Acura. Your car will hold its resale value better than any model from other car brands. Whether you plan on trading it in on a new model or selling it yourself, your car will have held its value higher than all the rest.
Should I Buy a Used Acura RDX in Los Gatos?
Because both the 2019 and 2020 models offer the same features, 2019 offers a great deal, as you’ll save about $5,000.
The 2020 RDX has an MSRP of $43,950. It has a distinguished style as it offers both a luxurious and sporty look. Here’s what the 2020 Acura RDX has to offer:
- Spacious cabin and cargo
- Lots of available tech features
- Well built interior
- Less expensive than most European cars